NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been named a Chief in IT safety providers in North America and Europe in two new reviews from analyst agency Everest Group.
In each reviews — “Everest IT Safety Providers PEAK Matrix® Evaluation 2022 — North America” and “Everest IT Safety Providers PEAK Matrix® Evaluation 2022 — Europe” — Accenture is positioned as a Chief and scored the very best throughout each evaluation dimensions: Imaginative and prescient & Functionality; and Market Influence. Each reviews observe that shoppers have appreciated Accenture for its skill to ship complicated safety engagements and its deep area and technical experience, and see it as a strategic associate in safety.
Accenture has been positioned forward of all 27 suppliers assessed within the North America report, which notes:
- Accenture has baked in automation in its safety providers, leading to lowered false alerts, quicker risk detection, and quicker safety logs evaluation for shoppers.
- The corporate’s funding in cyber danger quantification for board-level executives, which gives a single pane view into cybersecurity return on funding to board stage executives.
- Accenture leverages next-generation safety applied sciences and world sources to reinforce safety operations and higher anticipate assaults, comprise breaches, decrease vulnerabilities, and guarantee enterprise continuity.
Within the Europe report, Accenture is positioned forward of all 28 suppliers assessed with Everest Group highlighting:
- Accenture’s complete and industry-tailored safety choices span the complete safety way of life from cyber technique to cyber resilience to cyber safety.
- The corporate works with shoppers from deep practitioners to the C-suite to see safety as a enterprise accelerator, guaranteeing the shopper’s investments in transformative options and offering trusted 360-degree worth by reimagining enterprise cyber safety that’s constructed for the long run.
- That enterprise consumers in search of Common Knowledge Safety Regulation (GDPR) and operational expertise (OT) compliance providers will discover Accenture’s maturity evaluation instruments beneficial as a result of they supply intensive protection of presidency rules and compliances.
“It’s an honor to be acknowledged by Everest Group as a Chief in IT safety providers in each North America and Europe,” stated Paolo Dal Cin, who leads Accenture Safety globally. “We’re on a mission to assist safe the world, and delivering progressive IT safety providers to our shoppers is how we hope to get there. We’ll proceed to give attention to defending towards at the moment’s cyber threats in addition to the applied sciences that shall be vital to our shoppers’ companies sooner or later. Safety is all the time on the forefront of our innovation technique.”
Each reviews additionally observe that enterprises trying to spend money on next-generation safety will discover Accenture enticing on account of its intensive investments in innovation and new-age options comparable to blockchain-based identities, linked automotive safety, and digital twin safety resolution — CyTwin.
Kumar Avijit, observe director, Everest Group, stated, “The important thing to profitable supply of IT safety providers is creating shopper contextualized roadmaps, as a substitute of measuring all the pieces by the identical yardstick. Accenture’s emphasis on converged IT/OT safety and experience on new-age cybersecurity themes and in-house expertise improvement permits it to ship personalized, progressive IT safety providers. Purchasers have lauded Accenture’s skill to place itself as a strategic associate with robust technical and area capabilities showcased by its IT cybersecurity providers expertise. These elements have contributed to its positioning as a Chief on Everest Group’s IT Safety Providers PEAK Matrix® Evaluation 2022 — North America and Europe.”
Everest Group notes in each reviews that enterprises will profit from Accenture’s complete resolution set that cuts throughout safety themes comparable to OT safety, software safety, cloud safety, identification and entry administration, and zero-trust. In america, Accenture not too long ago joined the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Safety Company (CISA) Joint Cyber Protection Collaborative (JCDC), which now consists of industrial management programs (ICS) consultants.
Along with being named a Chief in IT Safety Providers in North America and Europe, Accenture was positioned as a Chief and Robust Performer within the Everest PEAK Matrix® for IT Safety Providers 2020 report.
Accenture is a world skilled providers firm with main capabilities in digital, cloud and safety. Combining unmatched expertise and specialised abilities throughout greater than 40 industries, we provide Technique and Consulting, Expertise and Operations providers and Accenture Music — all powered by the world’s largest community of Superior Expertise and Clever Operations facilities. Our 710,000 individuals ship on the promise of expertise and human ingenuity daily, serving shoppers in additional than 120 international locations. We embrace the ability of change to create worth and shared success for our shoppers, individuals, shareholders, companions and communities. Go to us at accenture.com.
Copyright © 2022 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture and its emblem are emblems of Accenture. This content material is supplied for common data functions and isn’t meant for use rather than session with our skilled advisors. This doc refers to marks owned by third events. All such third-party marks are the property of their respective house owners. No sponsorship, endorsement or approval of this content material by the house owners of such marks is meant, expressed or implied.