The convention has bought out its complimentary tickets for US DOD & navy personnel and solely has restricted areas remaining for exhibitors and delegate locations.
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, USA, September 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — UMS professionals will collect subsequent week for Unmanned Maritime Programs Expertise USA 2022, going down on September 28-29, 2022, on the Hilton Arlington Lodge in Virginia. The launch occasion has acquired nice curiosity from the U.S. Navy and wider Division of Protection, in addition to from worldwide navy and business companions worldwide.
With 9 sponsors and over 130 individuals from all around the world, subsequent week’s assembly will present a essential discussion board for senior US navy and allied UMS program managers driving the event of unmanned maritime techniques.
A restricted variety of tickets stay. Register in the present day at http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6.
The Convention Chair for this 12 months – Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Floor Navy Affiliation, will information delegates via the two-day agenda, which options over 20 worldwide and regional audio system, protecting important matters inside the ussector.
The Day One Audio system (in agenda order) embrace:
• Mr Michael Stewart, Unmanned Process Pressure Government Director, U.S. Navy
• Mr Adam Outlaw, Subsea and Seabed Warfare Department Head, OPNAV N974, U.S. Navy
• Mr Mark Hedden, Options Architect Director, Providers & Connectivity, Honeywell
• Dr Jason D. Strickland, Maritime Employees Specialist, Platform & Weapons Expertise, Workplace of the Beneath Secretary of Protection for Analysis and Engineering
• Captain Thomas Remmers, Unmanned Programs Cross Practical Workforce Lead, Assistant Commandant for Capabilities (CG-7), U.S. Coast Guard
• Mr Robert Iannuzzi, Director of Unmanned and Autonomous Programs Improvement and Integration, Naval Floor Warfare Middle
• Mr Logan Jones, President & Basic Supervisor, SparkCognition
• Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron 19 (VUP-19), U.S. Navy
• Speaker TBC, Present Scientific Company
• Dr Jason Stack, Director of the Ocean, Ambiance, & Area Analysis Division, Workplace of Naval Analysis
• Mr Samuel Bendett, Analyst, CNA
The Day Two Audio system (in agenda order) embrace:
• Ms Schuyler Moore, Chief Technique Officer, Process Pressure 59, U.S. Navy
• Ms Dorothy Engelhardt, Director for Unmanned Programs DASN Ships, U.S. Navy
• Captain Jason Weed, Commodore, Unmanned Undersea Autos Squadron ONE (UUVRON-1), U.S. Navy
• Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
• Colonel Tom Ryall, Head of NavyX and Navy BattleLab, Royal Navy
• Mr Thomas Blanchard, UAS Program Supervisor, Nationwide Air Safety Operations Directorate, U.S. Customs and Border Safety
• Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Floor Navy Affiliation
• Commander Filip Clauwaert, Director, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence (NATO NMW COE)
• Commander Paul Hornsby, Operational Necessities Sponsor — Autonomous Warfare, Royal Australian Navy
Proudly Sponsored by: Utilized Instinct, Present Scientific Company, Honeywell, Kongsberg Maritime, Sayres and Associates, Silvus Applied sciences, SparkCognition Authorities Programs (SGS), UMS SKELDAR and Windward.
For extra details about exhibiting at UMST USA 2022, contact Justin Predescu, Sponsorship Supervisor, at [email protected] For attending info, go to http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6 or contact Callum Kenmure, Enterprise Improvement Government, at [email protected]
—————– END —————–
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects world communities with targeted networking conferences. We offer our prospects with options via business data and collaboration that permits our attendees to return to their organisations higher geared up to beat their key enterprise challenges. Our key occasions concentrate on Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Medical. Annually we deliver collectively over 5,000 senior enterprise professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE Worldwide, reviews the most recent expertise breakthroughs and design improvements to a worldwide viewers of practically 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and enterprise managers. SMG gives essential info these professionals have to develop new and improved services and products.
SAE Media Group
e mail us right here